SMPlayer 18.4.0 Crack + Serial Key Full Free Download
SMPlayer 18.4.0 is a free media player for Windows and Linux with built-in codecs that can need any external codecs. Just install it and you’ll be able to play all formats without the hassle to find and install codec packs.
It remembers the settings of all files you play. So you start to watch a movie but you have to leave… don’t worry, when you open that movie again it will be resumed at the same point you left it, and with the same settings: audio track, subtitles, volume. It is a graphical user interface (GUI) for the award-winning MPlayer, which is capable of playing almost all known video and audio formats.
SMPlayer 18.4.0 Keygen
Apart from providing access to the most common and useful options of MPlayer, the possibility to play YouTube videos or download subtitles. It means business; it comes equipped with all it needs to be a respectable media player, as well as a bit more. Several enhancement tools are put at your disposals, such as an equalizer for sound and various video effects.
When playing a movie, is an integrated subtitle finder which looks up desired items over Internet subtitle databases making sure it does not come back empty-handed. Additionally, you can also watch clips on YouTube without having to bring up a web.
SMPlayer License Key
SMPlayer covers virtually all video and audio formats through the use of a built-in codec. In this way, the hardware is not put to stress anymore and the entire collection of files will be better organized and better looking. The most interesting option is thus the fact that it remembers the settings for every file you may have played in the software. So, if you happen to close a movie before it ends, the player will resume it from where you have left it.
SMPlayer Crack also includes YouTube support, numerous video and audio filters, a complete preferences dialog, a thumbnail generator, video equalizer, multi-speed playback, audio and subtitles delay adjustment along with the ability to search and download subtitles from opensubtitles.org, and multiple skins to choose from if you want to change up the look.
- Configurable subtitles. You can choose font and size, and even colors for the subtitles.
- Audio track switching. You can choose the audio track you want to listen. Works with avi and mkv. And of course with DVDs.
- Seeking by mouse wheel. You can use your mouse wheel to go forward or backward in the video.
- Video equalizer, allows you to adjust the brightness, contrast, hue, saturation, and gamma of the video image.
- Multiple speed playbacks. You can play at 2X, 4X… and even in slow motion.
- Several filters are available: DE interlace, post processing, de noise… and even a karaoke filter (voice removal).
- Audio and subtitles delay adjustment. Allows you to sync audio and subtitles.
- Advanced options, such as selecting a demuxer or video & audio codecs.
- Allows you to enquire several files to be played one after each other. Auto-repeat and shuffle supported too.
- Preferences dialog. You can easily configure every option of SMPlayer by using a nice preferences dialog.
- Possibility to search automatically for subtitles in opensubtitles.org.
- Translations: currently SMPlayer is translated into more than 20 languages, including Spanish, German, French, Italian, Russian, Chinese, and Japanese.
- Experimental support for subtitles for Chrome cast.
- Bug repairs.
[su_youtube url=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-mBROeqylY” width=”1600″ height=”1600″]
How to install SMPlayer?
- Download and install the software.
- Wait for the installation process.
- Done! Enjoy.